The Beverly A. Rawles Fund for Music Education provides our District with funding to help member teachers attend an MTNA National or State Conference.
GUIDELINES FOR CONFERENCE ASSISTANCE GRANTS
- Contact the President to see if funds are still available.
- Members may request up to $200.
- State your reason for attending the conference.
- Requests will be reviewed by the Finance Committee, which will make the final decision.
- Following the conference, the recipient should send the President a brief written summary of their conference experience, highlighting what they learned.
- There is a $25 application fee for non members. Free to members.
- Recipients may not re-apply the following year. Preference may be given to applicants not receving a grant previously.
Updated September, 2016.